Have a question? Below is a list of questions that are frquently asked of the Police Department.

  • How do I get my fingerprints taken?
    Download Identix Form


    Go to identix.com and click on "Fingerprinting Service"
  • How can I get a Concealed Weapons Permit?
    Michigan concealed weapons permit applications are available to Fenton residents at the Police Department.

    Download RI-12


    Go to Michigan State Police www.michigan.gov/msp and click on "CCW-Carrying a concealed weapon" in the right margin
  • How do I purchase/register a handgun?
    Fenton residents may obtain a permit to purchase a handgun permit (RI 10) (Required by Michingan Law) at the Fenton Police Department.

    Download MCL 28.422
  • How do I get my vehicle out of impound?
    Bring your picture identification, proof of insurance and proof of ownership (title) to the Fenton Police Department. Vehicles will only be released to the owner. A release will be issued and the vehicle can then be picked up.
Call Us At (810) 629-5311