CITY OF FENTON
NOTICE OF MARCH 2021 BOARD OF REVIEW
301 South Leroy Street, Fenton, Michigan 48430-2196 . (810) 629-2261, FAX (810) 629-2004
Please take notice that the City of Fenton 2021 March Board of Review will be held electronically at the dates and times provided in this Notice. This meeting is being held electronically, pursuant to the provisions of the Open Meetings Act, Act 267 of 1976, et seq. The 2021 March Board of Review is being held electronically to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and protect the public health. All members are attending remotely.
1. The purpose of the 2021 March Board of Review is to review the assessment roll and make changes thereto, to hear taxpayer appeals, and to conduct any other minimum basic operations within its authority.
2. The public may participate in the meeting through electronic participation using Zoom, including providing public comment, by online electronic conferencing and telephone. To download Zoom, go to the following link: https://zoom.us/support/download. On a computer or laptop you may also choose to join the meeting through a web browser without downloading the Zoom app. For more help on signing in and joining a meeting, please view the following: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeting. Joining the meeting via telephone does not require a smartphone or downloading the Zoom application.
3. The 2021 March Board of Review will meet at the following dates and times. The public can access any meeting through its corresponding link and access code/password.
PLEASE BE ADVISED EACH MEETING HAS A DISTINCTIVE LINK, MEETING ID AND CODE/PASSWORD
March 1st from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Meeting ID: 872 8477 5648
Access Code/Passcode: 415123
March 2nd from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Meeting ID: 822 6473 1505
Access Code/Passcode: 283337
March 3rd from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Meeting ID: 810 1261 7060
Access Code/Passcode: 354695
March 15th from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Meeting ID: 880 5834 3918
Access Code/Passcode: 732849
You may access any of the meetings through the following telephone number together with the Meeting ID and Access Code/Password of the meeting you wish to join: (312) 626-6799
If you are unable to access the software due to technical difficulties, please call the Clerk prior to the scheduled meeting. Every effort will be made to ensure participation in the meeting.
4. Members of the public may ask questions or provide input or comments prior to the meeting by submitting such questions, input, or comments to the City Clerk by email or by calling, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (810) 629-2261. Persons with disabilities needing accommodations for effective participation in the meeting should contact the Clerk at the email or telephone number provided herein at least six (6) hours in advance of the meeting to request such assistance, or by using the Michigan Relay Center at 7-1-1 (TDD) before the meeting.
5. Further information and materials related to this meeting can be found on the City’s website at www.cityoffenton.org.
TENTATIVE EQUALIZATION RATIOS
Commercial 48.50 1.0309
Industrial 48.99 1.0206
Residential 46.98 1.0643